COLLOID MILL HORIZONTAL TYPE
COLLOID MILL VERTICAL TYPE
• Model 1 HP, 3 HP, 5 HP & 10 HP.
• Output 150 to 15,000 Ltr / hr (Depends on the product).
• Colloid Mill is suitable for Homogenising, Emulsifying, Dispering mixing.
• Available STD / GMP Model.
A colloid mill is a machine that is used to reduce the particle size of a solid in suspension in a liquid, or to reduce the droplet size in emulsions. Colloid mills work on the rotor-stator principle: a rotor turns at high speeds. The resulting high levels of hydraulic shear applied to the process liquid disrupt structures in the fluid. Colloid mills are frequently used to increase the stability of suspensions and emulsions, but can also be used to reduce the particle size of solids in suspensions.
MODELS AVAILABLE - 1 HP / 3 HP / 5 HP / 7.5 HP/10HP
Available in FLP / NON FLP arrangement. Jacketed Model for Product Cooling
• Unique for Grinding, Homogenizing, Emulsifying, Dispersing, Mixing & Extracting.
• Versatile Machine for Homogenizing and Milling Up to 5 to 20 Micron Particle.
• Three-way Cock System for Draining and Recirculation of the Liquids Provided as Standard. Extra Discharge Sprout Provided as a Standard for Viscous Products.
• Modified Design of Semi Concave Teeth in Rotor and Stator Reduces Motor H.P. and Gives Better Performance in Size Reduction without Damaging the Product.
• Contact Parts Can Easily Dismantled for Cleaning.