A Fluid Bed Dryer is designed for fast and uniform drying of powders, crystals and medium sized pellets. The Fluid Bed Dryer finds application in Pharmaceuticals, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Chemicals, Phyto - Chemicals, Catalysts, Food Products & Starch derivatives, Pesticides etc.
Fresh air is drawn in by means of a blower. The suction of fresh air takes place from the AHU. The air is then heated to produce hot air by use of electric heaters/steam Radiator/Thermic fluid. If the product contains a solvent or inflammable substances, the dryer must be operated using steam and provided with a flame-proof motor.
The heated air passes through the product container which has diffuser plates and a sieve. Due to the stream of air, the wet product gets fluidised. The material gets surrounded by the hot air and gets dried due to heat transfer. Moist air passes through a filter bag and an exhaust duct. The Fluid Bed Dryer is not suitable for drying of liquids or paste.
Salient Features for Fluid Bed Dryer
• All contact parts are S.S. 316 as per GMP Standard.
• Uniform Drying at low temperature
• Intrinsically safe earthing system ensures complete elimination of static charge.
• 65% open perforated air distribution plates along with Dutch weave mesh.
• On line sampling Port. (optional)
• Fan motor unit & Filtration unit can be placed in remote areas
• Heating mode electrical / steam / thermic fluid.
• Pneumatically operated inflatable seals provided for filter bag and product container sealing with pressure switches & FRL to ensure fail safe operation.
• Minimum handling more Hygienic.
• 5kg. to 300kg. batch capacity
• Explosion relief disc.
Application for Fluid Bed Dryer
The fluid bed drying technique is ideal for the rapid, even drying of chemical, pharmaceutical and food product. The material may be in granular, powder or crystalline form. Normally an initial moisture content up to 20% is ideal but materials with higher initial moisture content can be dried successfully.
Documentation for Fluid Bed Dryer
PHARMAX Fluid Bed Dryer comes along with all documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ, and FAT as a part of standard procedure.
|Container Vol. (Lts)||12||90||200||425||525||650||800||900||1700|
|Batch Capacity in Kg||3-5||30-40||60-75||120-130||150-160||200-225||250-280||300-325||500-550|
|Drying temp. in oC||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80||50-80|
|Electrical Heating Load (If Required)||6||18||36||54||Electrical Heating Not recommended|
|Approx. Steam Cosumption kg/hr||-||143||195||259||300||337||422||550||757|
|DOCUMENTATION||Documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ and FAT provided with the machine.|
Note: Dimensions and specifications are subject to change without