• Model - 10 Ltrs. to 300 Ltrs. Capacity.
• Electric / Steam Heating Arrangement.
• Available cGMP and Lab Model.
The Starch Paste Kettle we fabricate and develop is a specially designed unit for application in pharmaceutical processing units. It is used for preparation of binder materials which are highly used in medicine and food industries. We are considered as the best Paste Making Kettle Manufacturer and Starch Paste Mixing Kettle.
Salient Features for Starch Paste Kettle Unit
• All contact parts are S.S. 316 as per GMP Standard.
• Uniform Drying at low temperature
• Intrinsically safe earthing system ensures complete elimination of static charge.
• 65% open perforated air distribution plates along with Dutch weave mesh.
• On line sampling Port. (optional)
• Fan motor unit & Filtration unit can be placed in remote areas.
• Heating mode electrical / steam / thermic fluid.
•Pneumatically operated inflatable seals provided for filter bag and product container sealing with pressure switches & FRL to ensure fail safe operation.
• Minimum handling more Hygienic.
• 5kg. to 300kg. batch capacity.
• Explosion relief disc.
Application for Starch Paste Kettle Unit
The fluid bed drying technique is ideal for the rapid, even drying of chemical, pharmaceutical and food product. The material may be in granular, powder or crystalline form. Normally an initial moisture content up to 20% is ideal but materials with higher initial moisture content can be dried successfully.
Documentation for Starch Paste Kettle Unit
PHARMAX Fluid Bed Dryer comes along with all documentation like DQ, IQ, OQ, and FAT as a part of standard procedure.